We all seek soft and smooth hairless skin and go to great heights to achieve it from going to parlors for long waxing sessions by the parlor aunty but what if I tell you it is more than feasible and achievable at home. In this article, we will discuss the best epilators in India which you can buy and get rid of all that unwanted hair.
From the sleeveless dress too short skirts to backless tops we all have to either shave or wax our hair to wear them. But that’s not your only option; you can also opt for an epilator and do the job seamlessly at home all by yourself.
An epilator is an automatic hair removing device which uproots hair straight from its follicles instead of just removing the surface hair. They also remove hair more tenderly and painlessly as compared to waxing. We are not recommending you epilators just as an alternative to other hair removing options, it has a lot of advantages such as it doesn’t harm the skin cells like waxing, it also does not leads to darker and thinker hair like shaving and more hair removal creams.
The working mechanism of all epilators is the same, it works like tweezers the pain you will fill is similar too. You can use it for body facial and body hair depending on the epilator you decide to buy.
Reviews Of Best Epilators In India
Lucky for you we have made your work easy by researching you. After looking at numerous epilators flooding the market we have carefully prepared this buying guide for you.
1. Philips BRE210/00 Satinelle Epilator
Coming from the renowned brand Philips this epilator is a great little innovation in the area of hair removal. For perfectly smooth skin use this gadget in phases for a month. Better suited for arms, legs, and underarms but can be used on bikini line too with sensitive cap. It is cordless and you will have to charge its inbuilt battery before using. It is one of the best epilators in India.
- It comes with a skin stretcher which tightens the skin and lessens the pain.
- It is waterproof and hence can be used for both wet and dry epilation.
- It comes with two speed modes: high and low.
- It comes with foil shaver attachment.
- It has fast charging and is recharged in 60 minutes.
- It comes with a sensitive area cap which makes it possible to use it on the bikini line.
- However, it lacks a guiding light and can be difficult to operate.
2. Braun Silk Epil 77-561
It is 100% waterproof making it feasible to use it in both water and the absence of it. It is known to catch hair as small as 0.5mm. it will give you smooth hairless skin that lasts up to 4 weeks. It is also good for sensitive skin because it doesn’t pull the skin when removing the hair. It one of the most popular and best epilators in India available today.
- It comes with a high-frequency massage system that stimulates the skin for a more comfortable experience.
- It has a Pivoting head that follows every contour of your body. For better skin contact.
- It uses a smart light to reveal even the fine hair for extra thorough hair removal.
- The shaver head and the trimmer cap that comes along with it makes it possible to use it as a shaver.
- Efficient on short hairs. It can trim as small as 0.5mm hair.
- It is waterproof so it allows wet epilation.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
3. Panasonic ES-WU11G Epilator
Panasonic is synonymous with durability in this industry. This epilator by Panasonic is very convenient and useful for anyone looking to shed off excess hair from the body. With a wide range of features, It is quite effective and suitable for hair removal.
- It uses Improved epilation system with wide and efficient tweezers
- It is corded so you don’t need to charge it.
- It uses a 30% faster rotation disk
- It comes with a replacement head.
- It is not waterproof so it supports dry use only.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- It is effective in cutting even tiny hair.
4. Braun face 810 Epilator- Epilator Or For Face
The Braun face epilator comes with 10 tweezers; it does a beautiful job getting rid of the unwanted facial hairs on the cheek, chin or upper lip. It also comes along with an exfoliating head too, which helps get rid of dead skin cells and debris. It is one of the best epilators in India.
- It comes with a cleaning brush for exfoliation.
- It also both wet and dry epilation.
- It can remove hair which is as short as 0.02mm
- It is battery operated, thus no hassles with cord.
- It is suitable for beginners as well as sensitive skin.
- It comes with a slim head for ultimate precision.
- It uses high-frequency plucking, at 200 plucking movement per second, it gives you smooth skin for up to 4 weeks.
5. Braun Silk Epil 5 5-511 Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator
This epilator is just perfect for beginners. It provides extra soft Wet & Dry epilation for up to 4 weeks of smooth skin. It gives up to 100% gentle hair removal in one stroke. It shaves and epilates in one gentle stroke, thus the easy way to get used to epilation. Use it in your bath or your shower, as warm water helps you relax and makes it even more comfortable.
- It gives extra soft wet and dry epilation that lasts up to 4 weeks of smooth skin
- It comes with 28 tweezers which can remove 4x shorter hair than waxing
- Charges in just 1 hour to give 30 minutes of epilator time
- It comes with one attachment that is a skin contact cap
- Two years of manufacturing warranty provided.
- Its only con is that it lacks a shaver head but for its price, you can’t ask for more.
6. Braun Silk Epil 9 – 961 Skin Spa Wet And Dry Cordless Epilator
Now by looking at its price, you might think it is not worth it but it comes with several features that justify its high price, it comes with 12 attachments like body shaver and body brushes to exfoliate. It also comes with a massage-like effect that gives comfort during epilation and prevents after pain. This device has an ergonomic design which aids the user to hold it effectively to prevent any mistakes during the epilation process.
- It Can be used for both wet and dry epilation.
- It has two-speed settings high and low depending on your needs.
- It removes 4x shorter hair than waxing and comes with 12 attachments.
- It has massage pads to help soothe the pain.
- It uses micro-grip technology to pull out hairs from its roots
- It uses a high-density brush.
- It has a smart light as well as a pivoting head.
- Cordless, gives 30 min of run time in one charge
Before You Buy An Epilator:
Before you purchase there are several things that you should keep in mind about using an epilator such as:
It’s Still Painful:
While epilators are certainly less painful than a waxing it is still somewhat painful so prepare to tolerate it. It pains more similar to that of tweezers and threading. The amount of pain you will feel also depends on how long your hair is and the area or body part you are using it over.
Wet Vs Dry Epilation:
Some people decide to use the epilator in the shower while wet, others prefer it dry as it is less sticky whatever you choose your final selection will depend on it as not all epilators are waterproof.
Type Of Epilator:
There are two types of epilators available in the market: facial and body. They can’t be used interchangeably so you would have to choose the type before buying. A facial epilator as the name specifies can only be used for facial hair like upper lips, eyebrows, etc. A body epilator, on the other hand, works well for the whole body like legs, arms, and underarms.
Choose A Hairy Area:
When using an epilator to remove hair, choose an area that is more covered in hair instead of bony areas which may prove to be quite painful.
Before making your purchase, decide how much are you willing to spend on an epilator. It is a durable good so it is going to stay with you for a long time making sure that by trying to save on money you don’t compromise on the quality.
Apart from all this, still choosing the right epilator is a difficult task. You have to consider a lot of options available in the market.
6 Best Epilators In India
Below are the best epilators in India available today.
- Philips BRE210/00 Satinelle Epilator
- Braun Silk Epil 77-561
- Panasonic ES-WU11G Epilator
- Braun face 810 Epilator- Epilator Or For Face
- Braun Silk Epil 5 5-511 Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator
- Braun Silk Epil 9 – 961 Skin Spa Wet And Dry Cordless Epilator
The Final Verdict:
I believe you were able to find the best epilators in India with the help of our article. Bear in mind it might still be painful but nothing as compared to waxing.
Let us know which one you are going to purchase in the comments below.