In the old days, exfoliating your face was about as delicate a process as resurfacing your floors. But the newest generation of products leys you achieve clear, smooth skin without rubbing it raw. In this article we shall discuss about the exfoliators for oily skin in India.
There are two kinds of exfoliators’ physical one slough off dead skin cells using teeny-tiny grains or granules of some type, while chemical ones do it using face acids. Both will give you softer skin, lighten cares, and improve skin texture without turning you read or creating wrinkles in the process. The market has a ton right now, and we’ve probably tried most of them.
Exfoliators For Oily Skin Reviews
We have reviewed some of the best exfoliators for oily skin in India so that you can make a purchase decision.
1. The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution:
Trust the ordinary – the minimalist, direct-to-consumer Everlane of skin care – to make exfoliation easy. This is made of straight-up glycolic acid, one of the smallest types of acid molecules, making it incredibly effective because if can penetrate the skin so well. It is also wildly affordable.
2. Biologique Recherché P50 Pigm 400:
This is an extremely potent chemical exfoliator. There are seven different P50 products, all with slightly different names. The original is the strongest but may not be best for sensitive skin.
The skin-care obsessive on Reddit consier P50 PIGM 400 a holy-grail product because it is gentle yet sturdy – ideal for people with hyperpigmentation issues and those who struggle with skin tone.
3. Pixi Skin Treats Glow Tonic:
Considered a gentle dupe to P50, this has cult status in the U.K., where it is often sold out. With 5 percent glycolic acid, it’s strong enough to be effective but not irritating.
Former cut beauty editor Ashley weatherford swears by it. (It comes in a more potent pad form as well)
4. Sunday Riley Good Genes All-in-one Lactic Acid Treatment:
This cult serum is another great chemical exfoliator, with almost 1000, five star reviews at Sephora. It you are wondering what gives the products its yeasty smell, that would be lactic acid, the star ingredient.
A potent acid that’s less irritating that glycolic acid, it is derived from milk and comes with great humectant moisturizing properties.
5. St.Lves Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub:
You have definitely heard of this one before. The cult classic from St. lves is the most affordable option on our list, but don’t let the low price fool you: it’s super effective too.
Testers love fresh, fruity scent, and it had high scores for removing dirt and oil, and minimizing the appearance of pores.
6. Acure Brightening Facial Scrub:
This green paste won’t have you feeling like Shrek for long. Once it’s removed, you’ll probably feel like many of our consumer testers, who said it was the best scrub they had ever used.
The herbal scented exfoliator also received perfect scores in our lab evaluations for removing full coverage makeup, and testers agreed that it brightened and softened their skin.
7. Everyuth Naturals Exfoliating Walnut Scrub:
- Provides nourishment to the skin
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Gives a clean, clear, and radiant skin
- For best results use at least twice a week
- Active ingredients: Nano multi-vita and walnut shell particles
Everyuth exfoliating walnut scrub price in India: RS. 110 for 100g
8. Himalaya Purifying Neem Scrub:
- For acne-prone skin
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- Removes excess oil from the skin
- Clears blackheads and acne
- Removes impurities and dead skin cells
- Active ingredients: Neem, apricot
Himalaya purifying neem scrub price in India: Rs. 115 for 100g
9. Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub:
- Unclogs pores as well as cleanses skin
- Nourishes your skin with necessary nutrition
- Stimulate fresh cell growth
- Formulated for regular use
- Ideal for men and women
- Dermatologically tested
- Active ingredient: apple, wheat, walnut
Himalaya gentle exfoliating walnut scrub price in India: Rs. 124 for 100g
10. Garnier Skin Natural’s Pure Active Blackheads Uprooting Scrub:
- Gently cleanse the skin,
- Unclog pores,
- Regulate sebum production,
- Remove blackheads
- Clear imperfection marks
- Active ingredients: salicylic acid, micro beads
Price: Rs. 150 for 100g
10 Best Exfoliators For Oily Skin In India
Below is the comprehensive list of best exfoliators for oily skin in india.
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution:
- Biologique Recherché P50 Pigm 400:
- Pixi Skin Treats Glow Tonic:
- Sunday Riley Good Genes All-in-one Lactic Acid Treatment:
- St.Lves Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub:
- Acure Brightening Facial Scrub:
- Everyuth Naturals Exfoliating Walnut Scrub:
- Himalaya Purifying Neem Scrub:
- Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub:
- Garnier Skin Natural’s Pure Active Black Heads Uprooting Scrub:
If you think regular exfoliation is only for those with dry to very dry skin, you are wrong. Even if you have oily skin, there’s still a layer of dead skin and all the bad stuff just sitting on top of your face.
That layer of dirt and dead skin can very easily slip into your pores and cause you to develop pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. Not to mention, the extra sebum on your skin makes it a lot easier for that to happen.
But bear in mind, exfoliation for oily skin should only be done once or twice a week. Stripping the skin of too much oil can cause to dry out and produce even more oil.
To top it all off, it also has anti-aging properties to help fight wrinkles, fine lines, and aging spots. It’s sure to be a great addition to your skincare routine.