Whether you have a desk job or a job which keeps you on your toes all day, we all are plagued by aching muscles sometimes due to the high activity other times due to lesser body movements. If after a long errand or a field day at work your feet feel like they are as heavy as a hundred pounds, then to relieve those sore muscles, a best foot massager is a great appliance.
More and more people today are victim of stress and aching muscles. Doctors, chiropractor, and psycho-therapist are flooded with patients complaining about the same thing, but what is the actual solution.
If you are searching for an easy day today solution to your feet woes then perhaps your search ends at a good foot massager. No painkillers can give you the actual euphoria as compared to one after a foot massager.
Why a Foot Massager?
By buying yourself a good foot massager you will be giving yourself your own personal foot masseuse which is always ready at your service.
You can also carry it with you on a vacation or an official trip where you know you would be on your toes a lot and need it at the end of the day to take you to your happy place. In this techno-friendly world, everyone needs this gadget to relieve themselves of the muscle tension, improve the blood circulation in their feet and get rid of sore feet.
A foot massager is a great investment, being a durable good you would be using it for a long time so you need to do some research before jumping to your nearest home appliance shop to buy one. We know in the humdrum of life no one has the time to do this research so here is a buying guide to help you find a foot massager which will suit your needs.
How to Select the Best Foot Massager?
Below are some factors which would influence your purchase:
Foot massagers range from 5000 to 25000, depending on your requirement and amount you are willing to spend you can choose the appropriate foot massager. There are many brands offering foot massagers with different features in a variety of price range so decide first how much are you will you to spend.
Power of Massager:
To begin with, if it’s for your personal use then you should go for a low powered one with less customization. However, if it is for family use then look for one with sets ranging from high to low power to suit everyone’s requirement.
Age of the Person:
if you are buying it for an older person looking for a mild powered one as their muscles no longer have the same strength as their youth. Such a person would probably not prefer a massager that gives tough massages.
Besides this, you would also need to consider a number of other factors like technology, speed and kneading before buying your very own foot massager.
Best Foot Massager in India in 2019
After considering all the great products flooding the market here is a list of the best 6-foot massagers in India.
1. Lifelong LLM81 Foot Massager
If you are looking for just a foot massager, not including a leg massager then your search ends here. One of the most affordable options available in the market today is this little piece.
- It comes with heat option will thus remove fatigue and soreness from every inch of your feet and also improves blood circulation.
- It comes with four flexible kneading disks which provide professional-level massage to calf muscles, feet, and ankles.
- Powerful 40W motor, AC-220-240V, 50Hz auto 15 min shut off.
- It has three custom massage modes.
- Its shape is specially designed to suit all feet and adjust according to your foot and acupuncture points, making you feel very relaxed and rejuvenated after every massage.
- This product comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
2. Agaro Relaxing Foot and Calf Massager
Another great budget option, with 3.8 stars on Amazon this massager is perfect for long foot massages along with calves and ankle massage too. This massage stimulates blood circulation, thus warming muscles. It uses a combination of kneading and vibratory action to give soothing massages.
- Kneading, rolling and massaging for good circulation and pain relief.
- 3 automatic modes + 3 manual modes with kneading as well as vibrating functions.
- It comes with a touch control panel with led display.
- Powerful 80W motor, AC-220-240V and 15 minutes auto-shutoff.
- It comes with a 1-year manufacturing warranty.
3. JSB HF05 Leg and Foot Massager
It works on both vibration and kneading functions with three modes available on both functions. JSB is also one of the most trusted brands in health massagers in India. The only disadvantage being it lacks a heat option. It is specifically designed to provide electronic simulation on the required pressure points at the sides of the sole and helps you relax. Priced at around 11k this makes a good mid-range foot massager.
- It has three modes of vibration as well as three modes of kneading.
- This appliance can recline up to 45 degrees.
- It also uses reflexology footplate to ease foot pain.
- It comes with Rubber Knead pad to effectively massages feet & ankles and calves
- Helps in relieving muscle tension and aids better blood circulation. It also comes with 15 minutes shut off option.
- It comes with a one-year manufacturing warranty.
4. Robotouch Pedilax Leg, Foot and Calf Ultimate Massager with Heat Therapy
This amazing foot massager includes intense rolling, kneading and vibratory reflexology massage that wheedles pain and tenderness away from your tired feet. It improves circulation, maintains better tonicity of the muscles and provides instant pain relief.
- It is a premium innovative foot, calf and leg massager with 3 – automatic reflexology programs, well designed to simulate foot, calf, and sole reflex points.
- It has Multi functional motorized rolling, kneading, heat-therapy massage programs for foot and calf which is easily accessible in multiple leg positions
- The equipment is robust and it can withstand high temperature and long-lasting, sleek and elegant design.
- It is very effective in enhancing blood circulation.
- It comes with a one-year on-site warranty from Amazon.
5. Health Sense Elegant Leg & Foot Massager
This amazing foot massager is great for personal and professional use. After a long day at work, it will give you a soothing massage and relax you with heat technology. Though it is a little on the pricier side but its excellent features more than make up for it.
- It comes with 6 strengths, 5 programs, and 30 combinations as well as 16 airbags.
- It uses foot scrapping/reflexology technology along with calf Massage/Rotating Kneading.
- This great and relaxing massager comes with full air Pressure and Decompression remote.
- This also has far-infrared heating, which is overheating protection.
- Health sense also provides one-year manufacturer warranty for this product.
6. JSB HF60 Shiatsu Leg Foot Massager Machine
Again from JSB one of the most trusted companies in the health sector, this is also the most expensive one on the list. However, its long list of features is more than enough to justify its price.
- It has contoured airbags compression massage with relaxing vibration for feet, ankle, and calves.
- Unique Reflexology rollers on foot insole with special heel upliftment nodal advantage.
- It could also be used for knees.
- One year manufacturer warranty.
Our pick is the JSB HF05 Leg and Foot Massager because the cost the benefit is unmatchable and it is also among the most popular foot massagers in India. Our buying guide helps you to find the foot massager suitable for your needs and you are now in relaxation heaven with your feet in our new foot massager.
Let us know which foot massager are you going to buy in the comments below.