Imagine yourself coming home after a tiring day at work and sinking into your recliner. With a touch of a button you can lie down on your back, another touch and your legs lift up. The comfort and relaxation are unmatched. The euphoria of exalted satisfaction you get by immersing into the warmth of soft sinking on a couch is what recliners are all about. They are a luxury only a few wise one of us invest in. if you are one of those people who keep value their comfort more than anything else then read on to find out the best recliner in India and gift yourself this beauty of relaxation on your birthday.
With the number of models ranging in different mechanisms, the number of seats, different material used etc flooding the market it is indeed a mammoth task to select the one that is best suited for your needs. Before you go to selecting the recliners you need to know some basics that will help you in your purchase, after all, it an investment that is going to stay with you for a long time so it ought to be a wise one.
How to Select the Best Recliner?
Depending upon the room and place you will physically place the recliner you need to keep in mind an appropriate size. Most of them have a back which leans backward so it occupies a lot of space. Before going to a shop and trying on recliners think about the measurements and size to make most of your space.
Number of Seats:
Recliners range from one seater to two-seaters to three seaters, decide if you need it just for yourself or it is going to be a family asset before making your purchase. You don’t want your wife to hogging on the seat all the time after all.
The best recliners in India can cost a bomb so you need to select a price range or budget that you are willing to spend. Keep in mind do not go for a recliner just because its cheap and comfortable, another expensive model might be more durable so check your options according to budget before making your purchase.
There are a number of features that need to check off such as are you looking for a mechanized one or a manual recliner? How much lumber do you need? Are you looking for extra support in the form of an adjustable neck and headrest? It is important to decide all this before choosing the right recliner for you.
There are several types of recliners available in the market right now such as Rocker Recliner: works as both a rocking chair and a recliner, Lift chair recliner: a little more expensive, comes with a motorized mechanism to push up the chair from its base, Massage recliners: most expensive one of all, also gives massages and has heating option too.
Depending on the number of recliners flooding the market now it is nothing less than a mammoth task to find the one that is just right for you. To make this task simpler we have prepared this buying guide to help you select the model which suits your needs, so here our list of best recliners in India.
List Of Best Recliners In India
1. Royaloak Divine Single Seater Rocking Recliner
Relax for hours with this comfortable and good looking recliner from Royal Oak and industry leader in furniture. At 4.1 stars on Amazon this recliner has all the features you are looking for; it has a comfortable leg rest to keep your feet in lying position. It also has a locking mechanism which makes it a rocking recliner.
- It comes with Multiple adjustable reclining positions at different angles to suit your requirements.
- Plush and soft suede upholstery which is soft to touch and sit on.
- It also has a Comfortable adjustable leg rest to lift your legs up and relax.
- This little piece also comes with a locking feature which is a bonus for the price you are paying.
- It has Rich and elegant looks.
- Sturdy hardware hence is long-lasting.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty on mechanism.
2. Forzza William Single Seater Recliner:
Your next go-to spot to lounge and relax after a tiring day at work. It comes with push back mechanism which will recline up to an angle of 145 degrees and also has an unfolding footrest. It is soft and comfortably cushioned with a classically designed backrest for extra support for your back. The only disadvantage is that requires assembly.
- It uses soft upholstery Material which has microfiber in it and feels great against the skin.
- Comes in neutral colors which ensure that it blends into the surroundings.
- It has a manual reclining option.
- Its push back mechanism ensures you extreme comfort.
- It comes with a footrest which reclines along the seat.
- Good lumbar support.
- It has a 1-year warranty on manufacturing defects.
3. Urban Ladder Bertie Compact Single-Seater Recliner:
Another great combination of comfort and good looks for your home is this recliner from the urban ladder. As suggested by the name it is compact in size and also lightweight. Just lean in and relax into a world of comfort with this great recliner. The only downside is that it requires assembly.
- It is Budget friendly and does not cost a bomb for its features.
- Available in three different colors – chocolate brown, tango red, and camel brown.
- Comes with an L&P locking mechanism for reclining.
- It is also Light in weight, compact and sleek design (space saving).
- Adjustable backrest and leg rest.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty on this product.
4. AE Designs Rocking Recliner:
This product is not just a recliner; it will be your relaxation zone. It is a rocking recliner so it comes with a to and fro motion to move the recliner in. The moment you sit on it, it will fill you with utmost relief and comfort. To top that it does not need installation by a technician
- To and fro rocking chair mechanism is provided with this product.
- It also has a Swivel revolving feature.
- Multiple color options are available for this one.
- Durable fabric and firm cushioning which feels comfortable and relaxing.
- It comes with an Adjustable leg rest.
5. Forzza Ryan 2 Seater Recliner Chair:
A perfect combination of design, quality, and comfort this chair from Forzza is going to be your next relaxation spot in the home. It’s thick padded seat and back gives you the most comfort, which allows you to enjoy a full range of really comfortable seating positions
- It comes with leatherette upholstery which feels soft against your skin while the thick foam supports your back.
- The push back mechanism ensures extreme comfort.
- It has pocket coil construction for long lasting relaxation.
- It uses manual reclining.
- The push back mechanism lets you recline up to an angle of 145 degrees and also unfolds a footrest from it.
- It is a two-seater.
- Weight bearing capacity is 120 kilograms.
- 30 days warranty against manufacturing defects.