Gone are the days when watches used to be a mere accessory that you wore to show you the time, apart from a style statement watches nowadays are very powerful and do a lot of stuff other than just showing you time, they have by this respect become an extension of your smartphones and hence are called smartwatches.
A smartwatch is an accessory that will make your life easy by removing the clutter of notification with which your phone keeps buzzing. Though not as developed as smartphones, smartwatches perform a number of functions such as giving you updates about calls, help you change music, set reminders and keep a track of your health as this with a simple tap of a finger in a boring old wristwatch. Smartwatches are quite big in the western world in countries like USA and UK, but have not gained the same mainstream attention in India, one reason for it could be attributed to the fact that most popular ones ranges around INR 20,000 and other to lack of awareness, however, I will in this buying guide tackle both of these issues by giving a list of best smartwatches in India under 10000 as well provide adequate information regarding features of each of these to help you select the best option according to your requirement.
List Of Best Smartwatches in India Under 10000:
Amazfit Pace A1612 Multisport Smartwatch
At a price of INR 10,000 on Amazon, Amazfit Pace is a steal deal, coming from the renowned company of Huami. Huami is also provider of the most wearable technology for Xiaomi and maker of the Mi band. It comes with 1.2 GHz core processor and 512 M RAM and 4GB storage. It is the perfect blend of comfort, technology, and style. Amazfit Pace lasts up to 11 days of battery life with standard use and 5 days with heavy use.
- The Amazfit Pace comes with stunning looks, this super stylish watch has unparalleled craftsmanship, a durable ceramic bezel and attractive always on display that makes the watch easy to read, even in bright sunlight and dust as well as water resistant.
- It comes with a host of advanced features and sensors give you clear, actionable insights into your health and fitness goals: Amazfit Pace has 9-axis IMU sensors and sport tracking for running and other activities.
- Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth earbuds and enjoy music and media on the go.
- It gives you notifications about everything you need without having to look at your phone such as calls, sms, whatsapp, facebook etc, thus keeping you more organized.
- The Amazfit Pace can pair with phones with an Android model more than 8.0.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- The Amazfit Pace is one of the best smarwatch in india under 10000 that you must buy.
Bolt Hawk Smartwatch Phone With Camera For Android
Bolt Hawk Smartwatch is a multipurpose device which will fulfill your health, lifestyle, business, fitness and mobile functions. It is designed for both technology freaks and sports enthusiasts alike. With its large number of features, it will virtually replace your Smartphone and cater to all your daily needs. It acts as your android assistant from your watch and let you use voice control for music, weather, business etc. it is protected from those occasional splashes of water so you can wear it on daily basics without any worry.
- Bolt Hawk smartwatch comes with wireless connectivity, 3G, Bluetooth, and GPS.
- This smartwatch uses 1.2 GHz dual-core processor with 512MB of ram and 3-5 days stand by time makes this watch a must buy.
- What makes Bolt Hawk smartwatch stand out from the rest is that it comes with a 2.0MP front camera.
- It measures sleep duration and the sleep quality, automatically.
- This device comes with a timeless design which combines both modern aesthetics and functions with a classic wrist watch design.
- Bolt Hawk smartwatch will make your life easy and reduce the number of notifications on your phone. You can download your much-needed apps from the app store and get all updates directly on your watch. It allows for easy touch navigation between apps.
- It will be your next workout coach with 7 great sports modes and multiple workouts, track calories burnt and get a complete report.
- The Bolt Hawk Smartwatch works with iOS and Android.
- It comes with a 6-month warranty from date of purchase.
Huawei MES-B19 Fit Large Activity Tracker
Huawei MES-B19 Fit Activity Tracker is an inexpensive smart watch which will be your sports activity tracker, sleep monitor, heart rate monitor and notification display all in one piece. It is an elegant combination of fitness and technology coming with a sleek design.
- The Huawei MES-B19 Fit Activity Tracker provides tracking and monitoring of daily activity information including step count, calories burned and distance covered.
- This little smartwatch will develop training plans, reports, and display suggestions to improve your physical activity.
- You can even use it under the pool as it is 5ATM water resistant with pool-swimming support.
- This device comes with gorilla corning glass 3 and LED memory touch screen so you don’t have to worry about its breakage.
- It is the perfect workout guide will Track your workouts such as running, walking, cycling, treadmill and swimming with real-time status as well remind you to get up every once in a while if you are sitting for too long.
- The Huawei MES-B19 Fit Activity Tracker shows incoming call notifications, messages from apps as well alarm facility.
- Long battery life which lasts up to 6 days
- It comes with a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer.
Huami Amazfit Pace Bip
The Huami Amazfit Pace Bip is the perfect companion to keep you informed and active. It counts your daily steps, calories as well as distance tracking thus motivating you to get up more often. What makes it unique is its long battery life that offers a battery backup of 45 days. From the touchscreen, you can choose different apps that are pre-installed to access local weather forecasts, alarms, timer, compass, daily status overview including heart rate and sports tracking options. Also provides sleep tracking
- It comes with an inbuilt compass and GPS which are quite useful.
- The Huami Amazfit Pace Bip offers the most impressive battery life with 45 days of standby time with 30 days on high usage.
- Is wear lightweight so you won’t even feel it is on your hand, weighs only 36 grams making it comfortable to wear.
- This smartwatch has a heart rate monitor, sleep monitor, calorie meter and foot tracks.
- It has a reflective screen which makes it possible for you to get a good view of outdoor conditions.
- Comes with a DND mode to avoid any disturbances during meetings or classes.
- The Huami Amazfit Pace Bip uses Bluetooth 4.0, gorilla glass screen and is also waterproof.
- It is not compatible with an iOS and works for android only.
- It also does not comes with a warranty
Fitbit Charge 2 Wireless Activity Tracker And Sleep Wristband
Works best for a workout but does a lot more than just that. Give you an organized image of your daily workout routine by counting cardio. Steps and auto sleep tracker. This is one of the best smartwatch available in the market for its price. Its large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text and calendar notifications.
- Fitbit Charge 2 measures pure pulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day.
- It also maximizes your workout by dividing it into different zones ie fat burn, cardio, and peak.
- Apart from fitness, the Fitbit Charge 2 also performs minimal other functions like giving you text and call notification.
- It will be your personalized guide to help you organize your workout schedule.
- Also automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake you up with a silent alarm.
- Fitbit Charge 2 has a connected GPS feature run mode to see real-time statistics like pace and distance covered.
Hands down, the Fitbit Charge 2 is the best smartwatch in India under 10000 that you can buy right now.
This was a list of few of the best smartwatches in India under 10000 available currently in the market. Each of them has its own pros and cons and you should go for the one that suits your need the best instead of just looking at the ratings and popularity. Lastly always check before buying if the device is compatible with your phone as it is a huge investment so choose wisely!