Keloids are an irregular shaped scar or also called as abnormal growth of tissues resulting from trauma or injuries caused by something as harmless as a pimple, burn, or cut that rises above the skin level due to an overly assertive healing response to the wound.
They are considered as raised, thick, shiny, lumpy, dark colored and an unnatural way of converting what should have been a wound into a skincare nightmare. We will discuss in this article how to remove keloid fast and safely at home.
The scar tissue that continues to build effecting in hard, rubbery, shiny bump leaving on your skin can be uncomfortable if they once start to itch. Such Keloid can be on any part of your body and can be very noticeable. It could be on the shoulders, neck, head region, upper chest etc wherever the skin is damaged or torn out.
Keloids vary in color as it starts out purple or red in color and later fades to paler shades turning brownish distorting the look of natural glow on your skin and has a continuous growth for weeks, months and even for years.
But do not worry as there is a solution for it right away. Here are multiple home remedies that you can use to remove keloids fast. Adopt the natural treatments such as with lemon, honey, apple cided vinegar, aloe vera gel, garlic, Coconut Oil, Turmeric, Onion, black gram and sandalwood that help you to get rid of keloids completely.
These gentle natural solutions which may be exactly what you need if you always asked yourself how to remove keloids fast, safely, and naturally are discussed below:
How to Remove Keloids Fast and Safely :
- Lemon is basically exfoliant and contains Vitamin C that helps in treating mild forms of keloids and all the other forms of scars. Spatter squeezed lemon juice only on the scar on a regular basis. Continue this remedy for a long time until you are happy with the results.
- Honey is one of the best natural solutions against keloids. It contains nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Massage the area with honey for normally about 2-3 times a day on daily basis. This can be done in a duration of a month or more depending on how you would like the results to be, thus honey is best in hydrating to keep keloids from darkening and even hardening the skin further.
- Apple cided vinegar is great for skin regenerating and reduces the size of the keloid. It’s a good idea to regularly apply apple cidar vinegar on keloids for best results. Apply it several times a day for several weeks and gently massage each time to absorb into the skin to make those ugly keloids less noticeable.
- As aloe vera gel contains vitamins C and E both of which are anti-oxidants reduces inflammation, prevents infections and best moisturize skin. It is very good at healing and promotes information of new skin cells. With the use of aloe vera gel, when applied helps the scars from ending up as unsightly and uncomfortable keloids. Extraction of juice directly from the plant is highly preferable and make sure it is applied gently each time you apply to the affected areas.
- Garlic inhibits the production of nitric oxide and certain enzymes required for keloid formation. It is the best applicable used to remove keloids in a very efficient manner. Take some garlic clove and crush it very finely. Place the crushed garlic cloves directly on scars to vanish away the formation of keloids. Leave it on keloids for approximately 15 minutes and then wash the keloids with warm water. In case of skin irritation, rinse it with lukewarm water immediately. Afterward, remember to pat dry and moisturize.
- Cocunut oil contains anti-oxidants and also omega-3 fatty acids which can help moisturize your skin, repair it and prevent keloid formation in order to make your skin look young and healthy. Use twice or thrice a day and leave on after application until you are happy with the results.
- Applying Turmeric on the skin can help in wound healing and keloid scars. It is a good idea to regular apply turmeric on keloids for the supply of its anti-inflammatory properties. You just gotta apply a paste of turmeric to the affected areas that require treatment every day until you see the best results. Applying a combination of both turmeric and garlic will screen out better effects.
- Onion extract gel is an excellent remedy for keloid treatments. It has powerful anti-oxidant called quercetin that helps lower the incidence of keloids. Place the onion extract gel several times a day and continue for a week’s time until you see a very good outcome.
- Blact gram and sandalwood are one of the excellent remedies to get rid of scars from the skin fast. Take some black gram as well as sandalwood powder to make a paste. Apply the black gram and sandalwood paste on the keloids and wait for quite a while. Continue this remedy for a longer span of time regularly to permanently cure keloids.
These few remedies are very effective as they are well tried and tested which helps in constantly
removing those keloids fast. It’s a good idea to get bound into action right away and work on any of these natural treatments if you know that you tend to develop keloids. It is because these unsightly and uncomfortable skin formations are best dealt with very well early on resulting in lightening the
color of the keloid as well as softening the texture brilliantly ultimately helping out to make your skin
look healthy and young.
Now that we have answered you question how to remove keloids fast and safely you might want to check out Home Remedies for Under Eye Puffiness .