Generally, the problem of whiteheads and blackheads easily decay your confidence and self-esteem. It is after acne, that both whiteheads, as well as blackheads, are our skin’s worst nightmare. They can pop-up anywhere and anytime and ruin your look. With the reference to our article head, we will be discussing what are Whiteheads and what are the home remedies that can be used by you as well as how to remove whiteheads permanently at home that earlier looked plain ugly on the skin.
Basically, to have an overview, our skin clearly produces a kind of sebum which is also called oil to keep itself moisturized and set free it through pores. But in the case of pores getting blocked for some reason, the sebum also called oil starts to collect causing whiteheads.
Whiteheads are also called as comedones usually tend to develop when dead skin cells or sebum or oil, grime or bacteria, and dirt clog your pores. Such clogged pores that occur when sebum or oil, dead skin cells, or bacteria is captured in your skin which breeds the oiliest part of the skin. They are usually covered by the skin’s outer layer and in smaller pores which make those whiteheads appear like the colour of your skin, the most affected area is your nose, forehead, as well as some parts of your cheek and skin. They seem to be visible as white or yellowish in colour and are very rigid.
Also Read: Home Remedies for Flawless Skin
I am sure, each of you would want to know the reason as in why such clogged pores being the cause of whiteheads appear on your skin. The various reason why this blockage occurs especially for women is that of hormonal changes at the time of puberty, menstruation, and pregnancy, genetics, a dosage of birth control pills, certain makeup products applied on facial areas or any oily cosmetics, the kind of soap or shampoo you are using, consuming junk foods basically food that is deep-fried, stress, high levels of heat and humidity in the surroundings, having oily hair etc. and since the pore is blocked, the oil gland can get contaminated resulting in acne.
How to Remove Whiteheads Permanently
Few skincare tips that have to be taken into consideration before you look into home remedies that will help you prevent or remove whiteheads permanently are:
- While you take bathe regularly, use lukewarm water, but in case if you have long oily hair, rinse them regularly.
- Wash your face 2 to 3 times a day or once in the evening like it can be after working out or playing sports and then, once you get back home, remove makeup with good makeup remover and wash your face before you go to bed to keep the oil away.
- Keep your smartphone, pillowcase, and sunglasses clean regularly.
- Wear sunscreen or water-based moisturizer daily whenever you move out of the house. as this can clog facial pores.
- Most importantly, drink lots of water, fresh juices, and eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
How to Remove Whiteheads Naturally At Home
Your struggle has finally come to an end wherein you must have been in search of the best article to read on how to remove whiteheads permanently that earlier looked plain ugly on the skin but had not found the appropriate one, so here it is, you will find the best home remedies that you should try to remove whiteheads permanently ultimately having a glamorous glowing skin that will gonna boost your confidence and self-esteem and you will also start to see the skin also gets smooth over time. Let’s have a look at them:
- Apple cider vinegar reduces inflammation as it possesses both anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties will clear the whiteheads by drying it up and also killing the bacteria present in the clogged pores.
What you can do is take two spoons of apple cider vinegar, mix the apple cider vinegar with some amount of lukewarm water and leave it to dry naturally on the whiteheads for about 15 to 20 minutes, there is no need to rinse it.
Repeat when and when you wash your face.
- As lemon juice is acidic in nature, it soaks up excess oils and works to dry out the skin. Apply directly to the affected area by either using cotton pads or by clean fingers and leave it on for 20-25 minutes.
- Honey is best in having its antibacterial properties well-versed.it is also very soothing and moisturizing to the skin.
Heat a tablespoon of raw honey(preferably organic) either on a pan or in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds until it is slightly warm. Before applying, cleanse your skin thoroughly, and then warmed honey can be directly applied and left on for quite some time. Repeat this remedy as often as necessary.
- Tea tree oil shall be considered as your closest friend, same as apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil also contains anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of this oil help in removing the bacteria that are clogging pores and causing whiteheads.
It can be applied directly to the affected area using clean fingers or a cotton pad.
Apply tea tree oil twice a day.
- Aloe vera is always being effective for any source of bringing out the natural beauty. It has excellent skin-cleansing properties that are also effective in treating whiteheads.
Mix both aloe vera gel and lemon juice well and massage the affected skin for about 5 minutes, leave it on the skin for 10 minutes and then rinse it off. repeat this every alternate day.
This is a good home remedy for removing whiteheads.
- Keep rosewater handy.it gives good results in treating whiteheads. Mix the rose water and lemon juice together and apply on the affected skin with either cotton pad or clean fingers and leave it for 15 minutes, wash your face with warm water.
You may also have an option of using cucumber if you seem to notice that rose water irritates your skin.
- Turmeric and neem leaves can be taken from your garden.
Sort it to make a paste out of turmeric and neem leaves, place the pasta for around 15-20 minutes on your facial skin and rinse, do this for a longer period of time regularly until you see the good results.
- Besan and lemon are said to be as one of old home remedy used by grannies since then. Lemon containing vitamin C extremely works fantastically on whiteheads.
All you have to do is, take three spoons besan, a few drops of lemon, adding on to it- mix some ground green chilka dal and raw milk on your facial skin, rub on your face for nearly 10 minutes and then leave it to dry and later wash.
Follow this on a regular routine basis and you will see some improvement.
These are the best home remedies for removing Whiteheads permanently.
Things You Need to Avoid :
- Avoid touching the area frequently.
- Do not squeeze, pick or try to pop whiteheads.
Do not tend to scrub or harshly cleanse the skin as this may cause irritation to your skin and lead to further infections.
- Avoid oily cosmetics on facial skin.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothes, uniforms or sports apparatus.
- Keep any of the hair products away from your face.
- Avoid sunburn.
Now that you know all the natural home remedies on how to remove whiteheads permanently. It is the right time to make the best use of such valuable information. But if you find any of the home remedies that irritates your skin, kindly keep away any of the home remedies which does not suit your skin. But in case if you are struggling with whiteheads on a regular basis, then do consult your dermatologist. They may prescribe stronger medications that may come in the form of topical treatments or oral treatments.