When you notice dry skin is the sign that your body is giving you, you should know that your body sends you such sign when it doesn’t get enough good fat.
When our body doesn’t get good fat, it can make you uncomfortable like itchy, rough, gray, unusual redness and lines, cracks in the skin or even ashy in color, sometimes deep enough they even bleed but not to worry we are here with the best tips for dry skin to glow.
So, Dietary fats are absolutely essential for health. Custard apple being the rich source of dietary fiber is good for healthy skin. Good fats that can be consumed are the omega-3 fats. These fats will help you to ensure your body, that will lead to construct high-quality cell walls and produce hormones that cool off inflammation.
Why Hydration is Important?
Water is a very important mineral that our body needs to stay active and helps us fight fatigue. Keeping our body hydrated can protect us from harmful UV and Infrared rays penetrating our skin and causing many severe problems.
Drinking adequate amounts of water, preferably 2.5 Litres to 4 Litres a day can decrease our chances of gaining weight.
Slows Down Aging Signs
Our body needs water for proper functioning without which our body goes into panic mode which can result in a faster aging process. To tackle this consider eating Anti aging foods.
Keeps Gas Problem Away
Gas Problems mainly arise due to improper digestion of food in the body, drinking over 2 liters of water every day ensures the body digests the food easily.
Reduces High Blood Pressure
Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water every day helps the body to properly regulate and control the blood flow through arteries and veins.
The Necessary Tips for Dry Skin to Glow
There are many causes of this dry skin frustrating condition, winter weather being considered as the most common culprits of dry skin that peels, tears, and cracks and showering for long periods too being a common cause of dry skin.
Other causes include:
- Medical conditions like kidney or diabetes diseases causing dry skin.
- You may also have rash inside your elbows, face, hands, and feet. These are caused by an allergic reaction.
- You’re likely to get dry skin and chronic skin conditions if you work with certain chemical and biological materials, or with extreme temperatures affecting your skin.
- Smoking causes wrinkles and messes with the blood flow to your outermost layers of skin leading to dry skin.
- Many popular soaps and shampoos clean your skin by removing oil ultimately causing dry skin.
Like these, many things can cause it, and what you can do depends on what brought it on. Knowing exactly what the cause is for your dry skin is that peels, tears, and cracks are the first step to healing them.
Foods That Help in Repairing Dry Skin
Foods like Coconut oil, Cucumber, Avocados, Almonds, Dark Chocolate, Bell peppers, Spinach, Honey, Aloe Vera, Olive oil help in treating dry skin problems and also slow down the aging process that helps in improving to be healthier skin.
How these foods might actually provide you with some information when consumed can help you get rid of dry skin or the tips for dry skin to glow are discussed below:
- Coconut oil is very helpful in treating dry skin and creating an even skin tone. It moisturizes the skin and also keeps it soft and supple.
- Cucumber assists to keep the skin fresh, moisturized and smooth.
- Avocados contain omega3 and vitamin E that works extremely great as a face mask.
- Almonds are also rich in omega3 and vitamin E that supports healthy skin.
- Bell Peppers are wonderful as they are highly rich in Vitamin E. This is required when you have dry skin.
- Spinach helps you to protect the skin from UV rays. Spinach contains vitamin E, vitamin C again.
- Dark chocolate helps keep the skin hydrated, protects skin from sun damage.
Dark Chocolate is considered to be good for the skin.
- Honey makes a great exfoliator.
Honey contains a healing and other moisturizing property that assists to soothe and protect dry skin.
- Aloe vera juices bring about cooling as well as soothing properties that assists to treat dry, painful or even the irritating dry skin. It protects the skin from different types of infections.
- Olive oil contains fatty acids is good for dry skin. It can soothe and condition dry skin all over your body.
Also Read: Home Remedies for Flawless Skin
The Takeaway :
You need to keep in mind-Pinpointing the cause of an outbreak is one of the best ways to manage your skin dry. If you have bad dry skin often, pay attention to what you do before it happens.
You are supposed to stop doing it for a few days and use a specialized moisturizer (such as milk is a natural skin moisturizer-it has higher fat content) or olive oil, lotions, and creams that soften
your skin or wear gloves for hands or get other protection when you start again.
But in case if you have a very dry skin, something with lactic acid will work best. All these can help your skin hold water, making it less to crack, and they can ease pain and itchiness.
You can manage dry skin with the above-mentioned tips for dry skin to glow, home remedies, moisturizers etc. if they don’t seem to help, consult your doctor especially if dryness, itching etc keep you from sleeping well or if there are large areas of peeling skin.
Prevention is the best solution
What you can do is,
- Apply moisturizer right after you bathe.
- Wear natural fibers such as silk, cotton.
- Use a humidifier when the air is dry.
- Use a detergent that doesn’t have dyes or perfumes.
Preventing these things help you to keep your skin moist and healthy.